Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Spring!

             After months of dreaming about warm weather, it's finally here! So when the temp finally hit the 70's I headed outside with some friends to take some pictures. (and hopefully give you all a little inspiration)


Colette from Colette's Fashion Blog rocking the spring 
look with a floral dress and and a periwinkle cardigan.


When those flowering tree's start blooming,
 you just can't help but feel optimistic!

4 comments:

  1. Pink blossoms just make me want to smile :)
    Cute blog!
    <3 Elle
    www.letsbestylin.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey, I've totally seen your blog before! By the way, I LOVE that "I am a princess" video!

      Delete
    2. Oh, thanks by the way :p

      Delete
    3. Lol Your welcome. My baby sis loves that video! Not to sound stalker-ish, but do you have an e-mail? I'd love to have you or Sophie or both do a guest post for me!
      KIT,
      Elle

      Delete