YES! Spring/Summer weather is FINALLY here! Though it's been really warm and sunny out, today it's a bit rainy and dark out, so forgive my awkward, inside photobooth pics, but I really wanted to show you guys some of my favorite spring outfits!
I love these fun floral pattern shorts! *Cotton On
I love this cool tribal top! It's actually a really loose fit, and comfy! I just paired it with plain white shorts. *Shirt- Forever 21 *Shorts- TJ Maxx
yeah I guess those are cool. jk, i love you :) does sophie ever post or is it just you? i can't believe a blogger wants to do a feature of your blog.....if only she had noticed mine first....congrats on being recognized!
yeah I guess those are cool. jk, i love you :)
ReplyDeletedoes sophie ever post or is it just you?
i can't believe a blogger wants to do a feature of your blog.....if only she had noticed mine first....congrats on being recognized!
what are you talking about? I post all the time!
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteYeah Sophie posts! And don't worry Colette, you blog rocks ;)
ReplyDelete